- Click + MODULE
- Click ADD FORM
- Give your form a title.
- Enter an email address where completed form entries will be sent. All entries are also saved in a csv file for easy download. To access the form entries via csv, click the Entries (CSV) link on the Form module bar. Open in Excel.
- Mark the box if you would like to enable spam protection using CAPTCHA. This will require the user to enter a code they see before submitting the form.
- Choose the text you would like to use for the submit button and type it in.
- Type in the text you would like the user to see after they submit the form.
- Now it's time to add a new form field. Click on the dropdown +Add a new field.
Your field types include:
Field Type Example Single line text box Paragraph text area Drop down menu Checkbox Drop down: State (USA)
- Select the type of field you would like to add by clicking on it.
- The field will be added. Edit the label text by highlighting "Label goes here" and typing over it.
- Continue to add fields to make up your form.
- If a field is required mark it with the red exclamation point. The user will not be able to submit the form until all required fields have been filled in.
- If you need to reorder the fields grab the field by the crosshair by clicking with your mouse and holding. Drag and drop to the new location.
- Save Changes when finished.